For once, I'd like a roommate to stay with me...
While my roommate last year stayed with me all year long, she ended up deleting me on Facebook. So... That shows a sign that either she disliked me in the long run or she just didn't care to stay in touch with me anymore. *sigh*
Well, I thought this year I'd have a great roommate all year long. >_> Turns out I was wrong.
I was rooming with a girl named Lisa. And while we had only talked for an hour before deciding to be roommates, it all seemed like it was going to work out. I guess not. On Thursday, she moved out. And pretty much left without looking back. I realize she moved in with her best friend. But for God's sake! Did she just forget about me? I guess so. She hasn't talked to me since and I'll half-bet that she's going to delete me on Facebook.
It was really awkward because she came back right after she'd moved out. To get her remote. >_> I really wanted to say, "Are you back to move in??? Please tell me you are!" But that didn't happen. So now I'm left in a half empty room. It's rather embarrassing and downright sad to even be in here. :(
I don't know how long I really want to go without a roommate, but I'd really like another one soon. If that's even possible and no serial killers want to be my roommate. So if anyone is out there looking for a roommate at Ball State University, contact me! Please! It's sad and lonely in my room. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment