Friday, October 1, 2010

It's the Interwebz! :D

You all know I'm a bit obsessed with the Interwebz... Right...?

Well it's true! So deal with it! xD

So yes, I'm a bit obsessed with teh Interwebz. I can't get enough of it sometimes. And at other points in time, I can get too much of it. Everyone loves the Interwebz. Unless you're a stingy old person who hates electronics and today's youth. Lol!

I did a post over my favorite YouTube videos earlier. So why not do one over my favorite websites? I mean, I've got about... *counts in head and on fingers* 62 hours and 15 minutes before I have anything extremely important to go to or do. Like go to class. Which is at noon on Monday. >_< But anywho... Yes... So let's get to it. xD

Facebook

I love Facebook. It's like... My crack. xD I like to look at people's profiles and update my own. And by update my own, I mean my status. And by look at people's profiles, I mean stock them. xD If you're one of my extremely close friends or you're already friends with me on Facebook, I'm sure you get pissed off at me quite often for updating my status about 10 bazillion times a day! Right???... No. I take that back. It isn't 10 bazillion times a day. It's close to maybe like... A million? xD But yes, I update my status A LOT! O_O Like so much that you guys should probably smack for being a status whore. *prepares for smackedness from peoples*

YouTube

Yes. I love YouTube. Who'd have thought that? xD Definitely not because of my blog post from earlier. >_> No. It couldn't be that. But in all seriousness, YouTube is one of my Top Visited Websites. I haven't gone on it in the past few days because I think I got burnt out on it after looking at it so much. I'm so behind on videos though. Literally. I've got videos from at the beginning of this week, and that is honestly not like me. But I always love a good YouTube video. And I'm always definitely looking for new subscriptions. I just got rid of some a few weeks ago because their videos were worthless. :P But here are some of my favorite subscriptions:
  • AngryFilmsProductions
  • ashens
  • BeanerLaRue
  • charlestrippy
  • collegehumor
  • daneboe
  • derrickcomedy
  • eddsworld
  • failblog
  • jacksfilms
  • JPizzle1122
  • meekakitty
  • MondoMedia
  • mrweebl
  • NeilCicierega
  • nigahiga
  • realannoyingorange
  • SecretAgentBob
  • SHAYTARDS
  • TheFineBros
  • TheSecondCityNetwork
  • TheStation
  • WHATTHEBUCKSHOW
  • YTwatchdog
That's a good portion of them. I have others but honestly, those are my favorites. xD

Yahoo!

Gotta check my email, right?

Ball State Main Website

This is where I check my school email.

IMDB

This is where I check all of the actors and upcoming movies and all that jazz!

FunnyJunk

Yes... This is lesser of two evils when it comes to 4Chan and FunnyJunk. 4Chan is a scary place in my eyes. Especially /b/. O_O *shudders* But I post crap on it. xD Find me under iheartmozart.

AddictingGames

I play games on here. It's as simple as that.

Humon Comics

SATW for the freaking win! xD Niels and Tentacles with Love are pretty awesome as well! :D Denmark rocks my socks off! And Finland is pretty badass at parts. xD

DeviantArt

I don't get on here all that often, but I follow Humon and some other people, so it's always nice to look at their drawings and stuff. I also follow Claudia. xD She's pretty good! And Cody too!

Hyperbole and a Half

This is the reason I started blogging. All because of this awesome chick right here. Go check out her stuff. It's hilarious and will have you ROFL! xD Her stories and posts totally make my day and life better.

I think that's all I can think of right now. I may come back and write more. But for now, those are my main sites I go on. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go browse FunnyJunk, talk to Viv, and wait for Matt to get home. :) And have a nice conversation while he bitches about work. xD Not really. But the conversation part really will happen. Otay. Bai gais!

No comments:

Post a Comment