So, as I mentioned in my first post, I have friends. xD I'm not some creeper emo person who sits in their dorm room all day and night, wishing she had friends to go outside and play with. No, I have friends. REAL friends. xD They really do exist! From the time I was little, I've always had trouble making friends on my own. I have the tendency to be shy and stray away from people. So I guess in a way, I am the creeper emo girl who likes to be by herself. But that's beside the point! Wait... Nevermind... >_>
Yes, I have friends. And they're some of the greatest ever. :) Most of them have just recently come into my life in the last year or so, but a select few I've known since I was a young lass, traveling the halls of elementary and intermediate school. All of these people honestly complete me and make my life better and interesting. They're all unique, and yet something about them keeps drawing me back to them. I'm not sure where to start or who to start with... Oh! I'll start off from the one I've known the longest. :)
This is Emeline. Or Emmie as I've always called her...
![]() |
| :D Emmie in all her Emmieness! |
I've known this girl since March of 2001. We were riding home on the school bus and she noticed I was reading Charlotte's Web. And thus began a beautiful friendship. :) She's one of my very best friends ever. I honestly don't know what I'd do without her in my life. She's always given the best advice when I've needed and even when I haven't. And she's always been there for me. She is a junior at Purdue University. And currently, she is studying abroad in France. Next semester she'll be off to Germany. Although she is 'on the other side of the pond' as she puts it, she's still one of my very best friends and I love her dearly. And I can't wait til she comes back. Because we'll be partying our asses off for her return! :D
This is Vivian. Or Viv as she goes by...
![]() |
| Viv being awesome xD |
I've known Viv since the 7th grade. I think it was second semester when we met. All I remember about meeting her was that one of my friends told me to go up to her and pop my Fruit by the Foot package in her ear and make her jump. So I did. And thus began an on-going thing that lasted all year; which I found to be hilarious. xD She's probably one of the best guitarists I know. She can totally shred it. She's also very into music, just as much as I am. :) She's in a band called Steel Penny. We've got so many inside jokes between us that I can't even remember every single one of them. It's crazy. But she definitely knows how to make me laugh. She's always been a great friend and although she's not up here in Muncie, we definitely know how to stay in touch. We text each other like crazy. xD Also, she's engaged to a great guy named Rob. And I can't wait for their wedding. :D
This is Shayne... Or the Beacon of Hope xD
I met Shayne around the same time I met Viv. I met him through another one of my friends and we became good friends after that. In August of 8th grade, we started dating, and the relationship went til about January. For the rest of 8th grade and a couple of times in high school, we dated on and off. But honestly, I could never go back to dating him for the reason of him being too good of a friend. And I would never want to lose him as a friend. He's like a brother to me and I could not be more proud of him and the accomplishments he's made in his life. He is one of the smartest people I know, and always works hard in school. He loves video games, but he also knows how and when to be disciplined. :) He's a sophomore at USI and he's a a philosophy major. Hopefully, he'll be a lawyer one day. And I know that if he does become a lawyer, he'll sure as hell be a fantastic one! :D
This is Cody...
![]() |
| Say "Cheese!" |
I remember I was in Session 1 of Summer Gym, and somewhere during that session, I was introduced to Cody. We hit off an awesome friendship and suddenly, Summer Gym wasn't so bad. I remember we ended up creating Saltman and came up with a story about how he created the world. We also created Treeman. xD I saw him on and off throughout high school, but somehow, we managed to maintain our friendship. I saw him quite a bit during my senior year even though he was up at Ball State. And I also talked to him quite a bit through Facebook and AIM. I'll be honest with you all: he's quite the drawer of otters. xD But for realz, he's a great artist, especially his photos and drawings. I honestly hopes he keeps up with it all. He never ceases to impress me with his newest creations. :)
This is Steph...
![]() |
| Whoa! Party Girl Steph! |
When I was in elementary school and I moved, I was sad. I remember starting 3rd grade and knowing NO ONE! I didn't meet Steph until the 4th grade, but I quickly learned how nice and awesome of a person she is. Over the years, we've had a on-going friendship. It wasn't until high school that we really started to hang out. And even then, we still didn't see each other all that much. Even so, that didn't stop us from not being friends. I was always invited to her parties and such. She definitely knew how to throw a good party and to get people to have a good time. She was 5th in our class and it's no wonder she's now at IU. This girl has always wanted to work for Disney and I know whatever she does with her life and her carer, she'll be successful. :)
This is Jessica...
![]() |
| Yeah, you hug that tree Jessica! xD |
I had never really known Jessica very well until this past summer. Summer 2010 was a great one because of her and two other people. I met her in high school but was never really friends with her. I always thought she was a kind and nice person. We had piano together during our junior and senior years of high school. I definitely remember her playing a solo and I was so wowed by her playing that I envied her. Over the summer, I went to Florida with her and two of our other friends. We spent a week together and it couldn't have gone better. :) I think whatever Jessica does with herself in the future will take her places. She's a student at IUPUI and I know she's worked hard to get to where she is now.
This is Lauren...
![]() |
| Omg! Lauren's legs are gone! D: |
I've been friends with this girl since middle school. I met her through a mutual friend. And we had choir together. She was always the quiet girl, so it was hard to talk to her sometimes, only because I didn't know her so well. All I really knew about her was that she was extremely nice. But over the years, I've come to realize that she is, indeed, crazy. And I mean that in a good way. :) Though she is a quiet one when first sighted, the more you get to know her, the more you'll realize she can be loud and tons of fun. And she likes to scream at things and fall off her seat during movies. xD This girl has been able to get me to read things and to watch things. Lol. She got me into the Cirque du Freak series, which I love! And she always keeps me updated on certain things related to our interests... Like Harry Potter! :D I've also learned that car trips are fun with her. She definitely comes out of her shell. Lauren is a sophomore at SMWC on scholarship for academics and running. I think she is quite the talented writer and whatever she decides to do with her life after graduating, she'll do wonders and impress anyone that comes her way. :)
This is Claudia...
![]() |
| Omg! It's Freaking Harry Potter! Nah... It's Claudia in disguise! xD |
This girl is fantastic. :D She never ceases to be awesome. I mean, come on! She's Harry Freakin' Potter! xD Not really, but she's just as awesome. I met her through choir in high school. She was a techie for New Dimension and Viv introduced us. It wasn't until my senior year that we really became friends. We had Sociology together and sat next to each other, which was quite entertaining. I never did have choir with her, but I know it would have been fantastic if we had. I love it when she goes on random rants in Spanish or German. And her stories are always interesting to listen to. I don't think I ever go a day without at least saying hi to her. Had it not been for her and Lauren, that trip to Florida would never have happened. So for that, I thank them. Claudia definitely deserves to be at IU. It's a big campus, but I know Claudia will take it on and make it her own. This girl will go places, no matter where it's at in the world. :)
This is Sierra...
![]() |
| Sierra being her smiley self :) |
This girl is a savior in my eyes. If it weren't for her, I probably wouldn't have survived my first year of college. We first met at youth group my freshmen year of high school. Right from the start, I wanted to be friends with this girl. She was so nice and she seemed like someone who would be a great friend. And over the years, although we never really were close friends, still talked to one another. If ever I saw her at school in the hallways, I would always try to say hi. Coming to Ball State, I didn't have many friends going here. Then I remembered that Sierra attended Ball State and lived in the dorm next door to me. We ended up watching Glee in her room one night and from then on, we've been the best of friends. Her kind words and her never-ending faith in God give me faith in myself. And she also gives me faith in the education system. I honestly believe that she will be a wonderful elementary school teacher. I can't wait to see what she does with her life and the students she influences. :)
This is Paul...
![]() |
| Paul, as Mustache McGee |
Oh Paul. What can I say about you? Oh! That you are spectacular in your own way. And that you know how to make my day. I've known this guy since high school. I was introduced to him through a mutual friend because she knew I had a crush on him. But what girl didn't have a crush on him? xD Paul has always been extremely fun to be around. He always has something to say, whether it's a lecture or not. And when he gets talking about politics, he will get on a roll and not let up. His taste in music is impeccable. I love reading his statuses and the arguments that ensue between him and friends. They always make my day. Even though you are all the way up at Purdue, you are missed by all of us here in Muncie and in Noblesville. He is a bright one and I honestly don't think life would be the same without him in it.
This is Anne...
![]() |
| Mm! Anne = Pretty lady! |
This girl... Is such a joy! :D I've known her since my freshmen year of high school. And although at first I didn't exactly like her because I thought she was trying to steal the guy I had always liked, I've come to realize that she could've cared less and honestly disliked the kid. xD She's always a joy to be around. She always has sometime to say, whether it's important or just completely random. She's a real sweetie and great to talk to. She gives good advice and I know she works hard at the things she does. I never see her not smiling unless she's extremely stressed. But she's always in a good mood. I love her personality. And I'm so happy to see her with a wonderful guy who treats her well. I'm so glad she's a Ball State this year, because it definitely gives me a chance to be closer with her. She's a great friend, and I hope our friendship will blossom into a much better friendship than what it already is. :)
This is Josh...
![]() |
| You know what's different about Josh? He's sitting down! xD |
I've known Josh for a short time like I have many of these other people in this post. He is one of the nicest guys I've ever met. He never has a mean thing to say. Unless he's mad. xD Which I've never really seen him mad. He's always up to date on certain things like TV shows and games and such. And he definitely loves Whose Line Is It Anyways? If it weren't for him, I don't think any of the times we would hang out with everyone would've happened. He's always the one to get ahold of everyone and make sure plans are happening. This kid could go on and on for hours about games and such, so it's always interesting for me to listen to. His stories are great as well. He is currently up at Purdue, and a lot of the time, we miss him here in Muncie. I'm glad he's in my life because he honestly is a wonderful friend. :)
This is Kaylie...
![]() |
| D'awww... Kaylie in all of her cuteness! |
I honestly don't remember who friend requested who but we met through Facebook. And when I first met her, I honestly thought this girl didn't like me. This was only because she hardly spoke and I honestly did not know her except through Facebook. After meeting her in person and getting to know her, I've come to find that she is a dear sweetie and is a very loving and caring person. She, like so many of my friends, has a talent all her own. She's a great photographer and artist. I know she had a rough year last year, just because of her major. But I'm glad she made it through. I really hope to become better friends with her. We've tried making plans but they never seem to go through all the way. Lol. So I pray that this year can bring us closer. :)
This is Brent...
![]() |
| The Astounding Brent |
He's quite the awesome person. Not gonna lie. We mostly communicate through Facebook, but he always has something awesome to say. At first glance, you'd think he is a nerd. But he is much more than that. He definitely cares about his friends and he always has great stories to share. No matter how I'm interacting with him, whether it's talking on Facebook or in person, he will always have something new that he found, whether it's a Playboy robe or a new tea maker. xD Although I'm not the best of friends with him, I am glad to have him as a friend in my life.
Side note: Brent and Kaylie have been dating for about 9 months now and together, they always brighten my day. The interaction they have with one another is quite amazing and so adorable. I'm so glad that they're are together. :)
This is Jack...
![]() |
| Ride that bitch Jack! xD |
When I first met Jack, it was through AIM. We started talking because a couple of our friends were trying to set us up. And even though we tried to go on a date and it didn't work, that didn't mean that I didn't want to be friends with Jack. I've always admired Jack's taste in music. It's fantastic and ginormous! His intellect never ceases to amaze me. I've always admired him for it. But whenever I am in his presence, he always seems to have something to talk about. It doesn't matter what it is, but always knows how to get a conversation started. I love to listen to him talk with everyone else. It makes me feel like I'm in some sort of important meeting or something. Jack moved up to Muncie earlier in August, so it's great to see him constantly. He's a joy to be around. Whatever he does with his life, he'll be great at it. :)
This is Mia...
![]() |
| D'aww... Mia loves giving people hugs. :) |
She is honestly one of the most fantastic people I know. Like Kaylie, I thought she disliked me at first. But I've come to realize that she is quite awesome. I honestly don't know what I'd do without her. She's someone I can easily talk to and always say hi to! I wouldn't go as far to say that she's obsessed with it, but she LOVES the Final Fantasy franchise. And not just that, but she is an amazing artist. I always love looking at the pictures she's created on Flash. :) I may not see her everyday, but when I do, I love hearing what she has to say. Her IHOP stories were always quite entertaining to listen to. I'm glad that this summer happened because it definitely gave me a chance to get to know Mia so much better. I saw her quite constantly just as I have this school year. I hope that I can become even better friends with over the next couple of years. She's truly a wonderful person to be around. I admire her for all the talents and beauty she possesses within her. She will go far and wide with everything she has going for her. I can't wait to find out what she does with herself. :)
This is Anne...
![]() |
| Awwwwyeya! Anne lookin' sexy! |
This girl right here is of THE best friends I could ever ask for! She's been in my life since the 5th grade. I remember eating lunch on the first day of 5th grade and she came and sat with me and some other people. It was sooo loud in the cafeteria that I honestly thought she said her name was Jasmine. xD But I later learned her name was Anne. We had math together and from there, we became friends. 5th and 6th grade brought on some of the greatest memories I'll ever take with me to the grave. xD Ahem, if you will, TLOS, Wisconsin cheese, $2.50, etc, etc. Although we've had our differences at times throughout this friendship, we've survived and been the best of friends. :) She is also one of the most talented people I know. Her music is fantastic and wonderful and I can never get enough of it. :) Her haunting melodies make me so envious of her gift. I wish I could write music like she can. Even though I can't, we still share a love for music. Had it not been for this girl, I wouldn't know some of the people I mentioned in this post. I'm so thankful for the things she's done. I'm so glad we're at Ball State together. It gives us both a chance to be closer to each other, not only as friends but in person. I know she's switched her major around a couple of times, but I know that nursing will do her well. She'll be a fantastic nurse. You can cure my illnesses any day Anne! :D
And finally...
This is Matt...
![]() |
| Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwyeya! That's mah gansta man Matt right there! xD |
Matt is the light of my life. I hardly go a day without talking to him in some way, shape, or form. He's been there for me on so many levels and in so many ways, it amazes me. He is truly a sweet guy. Must be all that sweet tea he drinks. xD I'm so thankful that we can confide in one another when we need someone to talk to. He is a total badass. xD He wears a tux real well. I definitely think he could be the next James Bond. Although he probably doesn't come across as that type of guy, he can definitely be the most affectionate of people. While he is definitely a hard worker and has totally earned everything he's made and any honor he has ever received, he is also a very laid back guy at times. He's not afraid to kick back, relax, grab a sammich and a sweet tea, and just lay in bed and hang out online for awhile or play Donkey Kong in his underwear. I couldn't be more proud of this fellow for who he is and everything he can do. We have the best times together, whether it's singing opera in the car about random signs we see or just laying down and having a nice cuddle session together. He always knows how to make my day perfect in ways I couldn't think of. He knows how to have a good time but definitely knows when to be serious about things. He is a wonderful writer. Of all the things I have read, he never ceases to be amazing with his words. I could listen to him talk for hours about anything. He gives me confidence that not all men are assholes. Especially the ones that are in my life. Almost three weeks ago, he moved up to Muncie. And I couldn't be happier to have him here. I'm so thankful to have him in my life. If it weren't for Anne (the one I talked about directly before Matt), I never would've even thought about being with this amazing guy. I'm so excited for whatever else we face in life. And we'll face it together.
This guy, right here, is definitely that one special guy in my life. I can honestly say, that after almost 8 months of being with him, I love him. I know love is a strong word to use when it comes to relationships, but whenever I look at him or talk to him or even think of him, this is what I feel. So let me start off by telling you our story.
We met on January 16, 2010 at the Anderson IHOP. At the time, I was still with someone else. I hadn't intended for us to get together or to let alone like him in a romantic sort of way. It was one of those extraordinary things that "just happen". So after a fun-filled night of meeting new people and playing Apples to Apples at IHOP and a rousing and exciting game of Mafia at Mia's place, a lightbulb went off in my head, telling me, "Hey! This guy is extremely nice and looks you in the eye and smiles at you! Get to know him!" The next Saturday, January 23, I had the pleasure of seeing Matt yet again. Unfortunately, I made the mistake of bringing my boyfriend with me. >_> How awkward it was... We spoke on Facebook briefly the next day about the Colts game and how they were going to the Super Bowl. Then, Monday, January 25, he came back up to Muncie with Jack, Josh, and their friend Brett. While we all had a good time, something sparked inside of me. It was a definite feeling of affection for Matt. We stayed up until 3 in the morning that night talking about our interests and getting to know one another. I told Anne to talk to him about the fact that I wanted him to be the person to make the first; it was to prove to me that he really wanted to be with me. And on Wednesday, January 27, he did. And it was the happiest I'd been in a long time. :) And that weekend, I spent every day with him, getting to know him better and better, and coming to the realization that there really are other guys out there than the dumb ones you find in high school. Since then, we've been inseparable, whether it's in person or talking AIM or texting. And I love every minute of it. And officially on February 3, 2010, Matt and I started dating.
So that's the story of how we met and came to be...
Oh Matt. :) How I love life even more because of him. Don't get me wrong. I love the fact that my friends help me in feeling better about myself and who I am and my life. It's nothing against any of my other friends. They help me out all the time. I got to them a lot of the time. But the thing people should know is that Matt has become one of my very best friends in life. He's the one person I can go to and cry my eyes out in front of. I can talk to him about damn near anything. And the best part about it all is that he actually listens to me. I've been in love before; a couple of times in fact. But this is real love compared to the others. He is the one and only person I can see myself with for the rest of my life. I'm sure there are other guys out there, and who knows what will happen. But for right now, I'm happy with Matt. I know it wouldn't be until after college that I get married, but sometimes I just can't help but sit back and think about what the married life would be like for the two of us. Hopefully, if things work out for the way they have been, this whole marriage thing will become a reality. But for right now, I'm quite elated and pleased with where we are at in our relationship. And for right now and for the next few years, I'd like to keep it that way. :)
I could continue on and on about him and our relationship, but I'll stop right now. Lol.
So after countless hours of writing this post, I've come to realize that it feels good to write again. :) Otay! Bedtime! Night all! :D


















No comments:
Post a Comment